Child Support Information Websites

Payment Information

If you would like to make a payment, you may pay by personal check, money order or cashier's check and mail it to the North Carolina Centralized Collection Office at:
P. O. Box 900 006, Raleigh, NC 27675.

Please remember to include your IV-D or MPI number on the check to ensure that you receive proper credit. Please include your payment coupon if you have received one. If you do not have a payment coupon, you can download a blank coupon by clicking blankpaymentcoupon.pdf.

You may also pay online with a debit card at

Legal Resources

Military Resources

The Onslow County Child Support Services has opened a satellite office aboard Tarawa Terrace inside the Women, Infants, and Children office at TT2455 Iwo Jima Blvd. The office will be open 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Mondays. Child Support Services provides five services:

  • Locating noncustodial parents;
  • Establishing paternity;
  • Establishing child-support court orders;
  • Enforcing child-support court orders; and
  • Collecting and distributing child-support payments.

Onslow County Child Support Services
2455 Iwo Jima Blvd,
Tarawa Terrace, NC 28543

Community Resources

NC 2-1-1  Click here to connect with important community services such as affordable, high quality child care/after-school care; counseling and support groups; health services; food, clothing and housing assistance; as well as services for seniors and the disabled.

Onslow County Resources

Employment Search Resources